Registrations are now open for volunteer positions at the Gold Coast Film Festival 2018.
Our amazing team of volunteers are part of the bigger family of people dedicated to making the festival a truly enjoyable experience for all our guests. With a variety of essential roles, our volunteers are the heart of the festival and help it run smoothly.
We are seeking volunteers to be involved in the Gold Coast Film Festival 2018 from 17-29 April 2018 across our Gold Coast venues.
Just some of the many volunteer roles this year will include:
- Movie Locations Tour – Assisting with the Movie Locations tours by checking in guests, handing out treats, guiding guests at stops, answering questions and generally making sure guests have a great time!
- REELLife – Managing door lists and check-ins for industry seminars and events, guiding industry speakers to events, setting up waters and making sure tech is ready to go
- Guest services –providing assistance for festival guests and VIPs at the GCFF information booth
- Survey team – Surveying guests about their experience at the Festival and inputting surveys
- Ushers – Greeting and escorting film and media guests to events and/or screenings
- Festival runners – getting drinks for guests, set up event spaces, placing flyers on seats, packing VIP gift bags
GCFF prides itself on its high level of professionalism and commitment to customer service.
Our volunteers commit to completing at least 2 x 4 hour shifts across the festival period. Festival volunteers will receive a crew member shirt as well as one Admit 1 ticket to a film for every 4 hour shift completed.
Registrations close March 13, 2018. Applicants will then be contacted to attend an information session w/c March 19.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Festival, so register today to become a part of the Gold Coast Film Festival volunteer team!
To register, complete the online application form below: