Screen Industry Gala Awards
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
Date: Thursday 15 April
Location: Warner Bros. Movie World
Car Parking: Free parking available at Movie World.
Seating: Movie World is operating under a COVID-Safe plan and seating will be allocated according to their guidelines.
Tables can fix a maximum of 4 people, unless the group meets the below criteria:
- Family groups can sit together if they are from the same household.
- Social groups that socialise together regularly can sit together.
- Guests who travel together can sit together.
- Guests who work in the same office can sit together.
- Students from the same institution can sit together.
If you/your group meet one of the above criteria, we can seat up to 10 people per table. If none of the criteria apply, we can only seat a maximum of 4 guests per table under social distancing rules.
On arrival guests will be asked to scan and complete a QR code.
We recommend booking tickets for your group together so we can do our best to seat you at the same table on the night. If you have booked tickets separately to others in your group and would like to sit together (please note: you must meet the above requirements to be seated at the same table), please email email@example.com
with your name, booking number, and the names of those you’d like to sit with by 9am, Friday 9 April, 2021. We will do out best to seat you at the same table or close by, but cannot guarantee.
COVID SAFE INFORMATION
GCFF are committed to providing you with a COVID Safe Event. For contract tracing purposes, all attendees are required to provide contact information at booking or prior to entry.
We encourage you to familiarise yourself with GCFF’s COVID Safe Plan before booking and attending any GCFF event. All attendees agree to follow the COVID Safe Plan.
• If you are feeling unwell or experience any symptoms including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, and are unable to attend your ticketed event, please contact GCFF at firstname.lastname@example.org
or HOTA Box Office on 5588 4000 as soon as possible.
• If you become unwell during the event, please notify GCFF or venue staff as soon as possible.
• It is everyone’s responsibility to provide a safe environment and we ask that you maintain 1.5m distancing wherever possible.