Legally Blonde 20th Anniversary Pink Party
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
Sometimes it rains (or hails). This event will still run in light rain, but we’ll be in touch by email if we need to make any changes to the schedule or location of the event due to inclement weather.
Terms and Conditions:
1. We reserve the right in the event this movie night needs to be re-located or postponed due to an act of god, severe weather or unforeseen circumstances The Gold Coast Film Festival will advise of either re-location of the movie night or if the date will be moved to another date. There will be no refunds for change of venue or if the event is postponed to a later date.
2. We reserve the right to cancel the event for any reason within our control. In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased.
3. Gold Coast Film Festival assumes no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property.
4. In the event that the event is rescheduled or cancelled, changes will be communicated via email with ticketholders.
GCFF are committed to providing you with a COVID Safe Event. For contract tracing purposes, all attendees are required to provide contact information at booking or prior to entry.
We encourage you to familiarise yourself with GCFF’s COVID Safe Plan before booking and attending any GCFF event. All attendees agree to follow the COVID Safe Plan.
• If you are feeling unwell or experience any symptoms including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, and are unable to attend your ticketed event, please contact GCFF at firstname.lastname@example.org or HOTA Box Office on 5588 4000 as soon as possible.
• If you become unwell during the event, please notify GCFF or venue staff as soon as possible.
• It is everyone’s responsibility to provide a safe environment and we ask that you maintain 1.5m distancing wherever possible.