Horror In The Hinterland
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
- We reserve the right in the event the Hinterland Horror needs to be re-located or postponed due to an act of god, severe weather, wet weather or unforeseen circumstances The Gold Coast Film Festival will advise of either re-location of the movie night or if the date will be moved to another date. There will be no refunds for change of venue or if the event is postponed to a later date.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event for any reason within our control. In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased.
- Gold Coast Film Festival assumes no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property.
- Gold Coast Film Festival reserves the right, without refund of purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or fails to comply with the rules, terms and conditions for both the Hinterland Horror screening and applicable to passengers on the bus to and from the event.
- Gold Coast Film Festival assumes no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property inconvenience, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic or road conditions, mechanical problems or any other cause or condition beyond Gold Coast Film Festival’s control on board the bus to and from the Hinterland Horror event
- Video and audio recording of the movies at the event is strictly prohibited.
- No alcohol or illicit drugs can be taken into the event.
- Tickets will be redeemed once only at the gate for a wristband in order to gain entry and re-entry. Wristband must be worn for the duration of the event. Wristbands are non-transferable.
- Liquor Licensing laws apply for the event
- Be waste and water wise. You must place any litter in the relevant bins provided around the venue.
- Please respect our town and neighbours, and do not create excessive noise or drop litter while travelling to and from the event.