COVID SAFE INFORMATION
Welcome to the Gold Coast Film Festival! We’re excited to welcome you back to the cinema or to one of our exciting special events. But first, please read our COVID Safe information below.
We’re committed to providing you with a COVID Safe Event and are taking steps to prioritise the health and safety of all. To keep GCFF COVID Safe, we need your help. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with GCFF’s COVID Safe Policy before booking and attending any GCFF event. Please follow the instructions of event staff and the COVID Safe Policy.
Please visit our cinema and venue partner websites to learn more about each venue’s COVID Safe plans and Conditions of Entry.
On the day
We ask attendees to not attend Festival screenings or events if:
- You have experienced symptoms including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath in the last 14 days
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You or a member of your household has travelled overseas in the past 30 days
- You or a member of your household has travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in Australia in the past 30 days
- If you are feeling unwell or experience any symptoms including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, and are unable to attend your ticketed event, please contact GCFF at email@example.com as soon as possible.
At the event
- Look for COVID Safe signage and follow directions of GCFF and venue staff.
- If you become unwell during the event, please notify GCFF or venue staff as soon as possible.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to provide a safe environment and we ask that you maintain 1.5m distancing wherever possible.
- All venue partners are committed to providing a safe and comfortable experience, and have increased cleaning frequency and providing hand sanitiser available on site.
Queensland’s COVID Vaccine Plan
From 17 December, visitors to cinema’s and entertainment venues will be required to be fully vaccinated to attend.
This applies to all venues on the 2022 GCFF Program, meaning all attendees who are 16 years or over must carry proof of their vaccination status and be prepared to show this upon request on arrival at events and cinema sessions.
For more information please see refer to the QLD Government website.
Please visit our cinema and venue partner websites for more information on contact tracing and vaccine compliance.