Clueless on the Rooftop
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
Date: Friday 23 April 2021
Location: Secret rooftop location at Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Southport
Address: Australia Fair, Marine Parade, Southport
Car Parking: Free parking available at Australia Fair
Meeting point: Guests to meet at Hotel Pacific, Shop 1035 Level 1, Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Marine Pde, Southport. Registration opens 5.00pm, please arrive by 6.30pm.
- 5.00pm – The Hotel Pacific bistro opens for dinner where you can purchase meals (ensure you allow time to order and eat before moving up to the Rooftop area)
- 6.30pm – All guests to meet at Hotel Pacific
- 7.00pm – Guests move from Hotel Pacific to Rooftop in groups
- 7.00pm – Rooftop bar open, drinks and snacks available
- 8.00pm – Film commences
- 9.20pm – Bar closes
- 9.40pm – Event concludes
Film: Clueless (PG)
Age restrictions: Event is restricted to 18 years and over (photo ID required for alcohol purchase)
Wheelchair access available via lifts: Please see a staff member who will direct you.
Food and beverage:
Meals will be available for purchase from Hotel Pacific from 5.00pm prior to going up to the Rooftop Cinema where guests will move up at 7.00pm. Snacks and a bar with beer, wine and soft drink will be available up on the rooftop area for purchase. Eftpos available.
Cheese box pre-purchased:
If you pre-purchased a cheese box when purchasing tickets, they can be collected on the night from the rooftop bar.
The event will be held in an outdoor location so bring along a jacket or blanket if it’s a cool night. There will be one bean bag for each guest.
Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right in the event the Rooftop Cinema needs to be re-located or postponed due to an act of god, severe weather, wet weather or unforeseen circumstances The Gold Coast Film Festival will advise of re-location. There will be no refunds for change of venue.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event for any reason within our control.In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased.
- Gold Coast Film Festival assumes no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property.
- Gold Coast Film Festival reserves the right, without refund of purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or fails to comply with the rules, terms and conditions for both the Rooftop Cinema screening.
- Video and audio recording of the movies at the event is strictly prohibited.
- No alcohol or illicit drugs can be taken into the event.
- Tickets will be redeemed at Hotel Pacific for a wristband in order to gain entry and re-entry. Wristband must be worn for the duration of the event. Wristbands are non-transferable.
- Liquor Licensing laws apply for the event
- Be waste and water wise. You must place any litter in the relevant bins provided around the venue.
- Please respect our town and neighbours, and do not create excessive noise or drop litter while travelling to and from the event.
GCFF are committed to providing you with a COVID Safe Event. For contract tracing purposes, all attendees are required to provide contact information at booking or prior to entry.