Submit your film
Submissions have closed for the 2013 Gold Coast Film Festival.
What are we looking for?
- Full length features.
- Films shot in Queensland for Queensland Showcase.
- Other films for review and consideration for inclusion in the festival.
- We do not accept short films.
By Clicking "Send Email" you agree to the following: I have reviewed all the Gold Coast Film Festival's submission rules and regulations. I am submitting my work to the Gold Coast Film Festival and I attest that I have the authority to do so. I agree to hold the Gold Coast Film Festival harmless and without any liability for the statements I have made. I also assert that there are no assigned rights, agreements, distribution agreements, production deals or any arrangements whatsoever attached to this work that would in any way interfere with the showing or screening of this film to the public within the terms of the Gold Coast Film Festival.
Where to send your film?
After completing the above form, please send the below Film Submission Materials to GCFF Festival Director, PO Box 50, Sanctuary Cove, QLD, 4212.
Film Submission Materials
- DVD labeled with the title, director’s name, running time, and contact number. We do not accept film prints or any other screening format. DVDs will not be returned.
- Completed submission form (the last two pages of this document)
- Any other Press Material or Press Kits available
- Foreign language films must be subtitled in English.
- Works in progress should be clearly marked on the screening copy along with a statement of what aspects of the film will be added or changed by 1 November 2011.
Strong>Selection: The festival programming committee will officially select and invite films at its discretion. Those selected will be contacted via email or telephone on or around 1 September 2011. If selected, you will need to submit additional materials and final screening copy and all available press materials no later than 1 October 2011. More detailed instructions will be given at that time.
Questions: If you have any questions regarding the submission process or the festival, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org